sammydub
Not a bad old Bird!

Re: 1972 CB 750

Small pic but looks like a really nice bike!

Re: 1972 CB 750

sammydub
here is a better pic

Re: 1972 CB 750

sammydub

Re: 1972 CB 750

AHH now that is MUCH better!

Re: 1972 CB 750

squibbert
Nice. I like the look of the white letter tires. Can you tell me how much your paid for them?

Re: 1972 CB 750

sammydub
Thanks! I just replaced the rear tire last week.  It was a little tough to find but if you google white letter motorcycle tires, you'll find them.  The new rear tire was $120.

Re: 1972 CB 750

squibbert
Wow! $120. I guess I don't need one that bad. But they do look good!