1978 CB750 Project Bike

gbaughn
I have a 1978 CB 750 project bike that I'm looking to unload fairly quickly. I started restoring it earlier this year until my primary bike needed an engine rebuild, and have just lost the enthusiasm I once had to complete it. The bike is stripped down to just the motor & frame currently, but the motor did run strong. It has new tires on front & rear as well as a new chain.  I have 95% of all the parts in my garage.  The only thing missing is the front brake master cylinder & lever. Check out the pics & make me an offer. I will assist in trailering the bike to you.

Re: 1978 CB750 Project Bike

Craig
Hey where are you located at? What's the price range that your thinking of? Email me back at rock_of_craggle@hotmail.com

Re: 1978 CB750 Project Bike

john coate
how much are you asking for it ???? all i need is an engine, but i'll take the whole thing !!! got plenty of parts to rebuild, but need a motor !!! can you call me at 310 263 7018 ?? or email me at puffyspet@aol.com

Re: 1978 CB750 Project Bike

nickster57
Hi GBaughn, Do you still have this bike? I'm located in MN. n
gbaughn wrote
I have a 1978 CB 750 project bike that I'm looking to unload fairly quickly. I started restoring it earlier this year until my primary bike needed an engine rebuild, and have just lost the enthusiasm I once had to complete it. The bike is stripped down to just the motor & frame currently, but the motor did run strong. It has new tires on front & rear as well as a new chain. I have 95% of all the parts in my garage. The only thing missing is the front brake master cylinder & lever. Check out the pics & make me an offer. I will assist in trailering the bike to you.

Re: 1978 CB750 Project Bike

MountainMan423
email me if you still have the bike.  Need an engine, but would consider the complete bike.

mountainman423@gmail.com

I am not a scammer or spammer.