1979 Cb 750 K PArts

FastCletus
I have a bunch of parts for sale from a running 1979 CB 750 K.  I am in the process of posting on ebay.  if there is something you need PM me.  would rather sell it through the forum than ebay

Stator
Breather box
gauges
complete front brake assembly
Frame (clean title)
Forks (rusty)
spoke rims
handle bars
Seat
gas tank is beat to sh*t but if you wanted to chop a tank this is it
Gas tank lid lock and helmet holder with matching key
carbs
wiring harness
tool kit from under seat.  seems to be all pieces in the bag.  Even has feeler gauge
Headlight ring
Headlight bucket (plastic, very good condition)
tailight assembly including lens

I have pics if you need them

Some stuff is already on auction
http://myworld.ebay.com/excess_junk007
@FastCletus552 aka Jimmy C, buildin' rides out of Napa CA
Current Build 1980 CB 750 F
Finished Build 1975 CB 500T Cafe Racer - SOLD
2002 Ducati 998 Biposto
2005 Rossi #46 Scooter

Re: 1979 Cb 750 K PArts

How much for the front caliper?

Re: 1979 Cb 750 K PArts

FastCletus
Do you want just the caliper?  I have it on sale already as a whole unit.  Lever, master, line, caliper etc.  for starting bid of $29.99 plus shipping.  Throw me an offer and if I dont move it on ebay I will sell it to you
@FastCletus552 aka Jimmy C, buildin' rides out of Napa CA
Current Build 1980 CB 750 F
Finished Build 1975 CB 500T Cafe Racer - SOLD
2002 Ducati 998 Biposto
2005 Rossi #46 Scooter

Re: 1979 Cb 750 K PArts

Re: 1979 Cb 750 K PArts

How about $15.00?

Re: 1979 Cb 750 K PArts

Half-Caf
I'm looking for a beater K tank to use while I refinish mine. How much are you looking for?
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: 1979 Cb 750 K PArts

Piner
You happen to have the forward cam chain guide?

Re: 1979 Cb 750 K PArts

FastCletus
All the engine parts I am keeping. SOrry
On 12/5/2013 10:10 PM, Piner [via Honda CB750'S] wrote:
You happen to have the forward cam chain guide?

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/1979-Cb-750-K-PArts-tp4040823p4047288.html
To unsubscribe from 1979 Cb 750 K PArts, click here.
NAML

--
Jimmy Clement
[hidden email]
@FastCletus552 aka Jimmy C, buildin' rides out of Napa CA
Current Build 1980 CB 750 F
Finished Build 1975 CB 500T Cafe Racer - SOLD
2002 Ducati 998 Biposto
2005 Rossi #46 Scooter

Re: 1979 Cb 750 K PArts

harleyjoe17
Hi my name is Bill Stiner and i was wondering how much your breather box, your carbs and your wiring handles were. Would you so happen to have the oil panel on the other side also.