CL listing;cb 750 fairing,saddle bags,backrest/trunk (nw ia)

CL listing;cb 750 fairing,saddle bags,backrest/trunk (nw ia)

Piute

http://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/mcy/3168825947.html

                               there selling bags n stuff only

Re: CL listing;cb 750 fairing,saddle bags,backrest/trunk (nw ia)

harleyjoe17
Hi my name is Bill Stiner and i was wondering how much you wanted for your bags and wind jammer.

Re: CL listing;cb 750 fairing,saddle bags,backrest/trunk (nw ia)

Sadly, Bill, Piute hasn't been on this forum for quite a while.  I'm wondering if he's OK, or just not on the grid anymore.

Re: CL listing;cb 750 fairing,saddle bags,backrest/trunk (nw ia)

I would recommend checking your local/regional Craigslist.org for Vetter/Windjammer fairings.  They show up occasionally.  The mounting brackets can be fabricated, if you can't locate one that will fit.  For replacement parts, and information, check Craig Vetter's web site relating to his old Vetter fairing company's products:  www.craigvetter.com.  Cheers!