1981 CB750C for sale - only 12,400 miles

1981 CB750C for sale - only 12,400 miles

zosorock
Hi guys,

I am selling my two bikes due to a relocation overseas. One is not a CB750 so I am not posting here:
1981 CB750 Custom - pic #1
1981 CB750 Custom - pic #2
1981 CB750 Custom - pic #3
1981 CB750 Custom - pic #4

1981 Honda CB 750 Custom
- Always garaged.
- All original and in excellent condition, especially for a 32 years old motorcycle.
- It looks and sounds amazing. I get compliments on it all the time.
- Original Honda backrest
- Original Honda engine guard/highway bars with foot rests
- New Bridgestone Spitfire S11 tires
- New alternator rotor
- New battery
- Inspection good until May 2014

This is a great daily driver. Asking $2,000.00 but will consider reasonable offers. Will deliver anywhere up to 50 miles from Philadelphia. Comes with a free Clymer manual from back in the day but in great condition. Will give you a great bundle price if you decide to take both motorcycles. Here is the link to the other if you are interested:
1998 Honda Shadow 750 A.C.E.

Email me (zosorock@gmail.com), call or text me at 267-455-9399 if you'd like to see it. Additional pictures available upon request.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Re: 1981 CB750C for sale - only 12,400 miles

gliderider
Hi, Im new here@cb750s. Im looking to see where you are at, Im in west Mi, and that is a very nice example of a used 750 of that year, that bike would go for around $1500,00 all day long, I will keep looking for your location
Not all who wander are Lost!
 Im glad your in the wind
I couldn't care less about what you ride
so why would you care what I ride.. don't let your ego get in the way of a great day on two wheels!!!!!