fuel tank

gliderider
Im looking for  fuel tank for a 1980 750 cb-c, I want one that is in decent shape with no dents, the objective is to find a well used  one with no dents and with some, if not all fading, I want to lightly scuff the clear and put a couple of coats of a satin sealer on it, if you have or know of one, please get a hold of me,, I live in west Michigan  thanks
Not all who wander are Lost!
 Im glad your in the wind
I couldn't care less about what you ride
so why would you care what I ride.. don't let your ego get in the way of a great day on two wheels!!!!!