1986 Nighthawk S 700 - Opinions?

txnnd
http://charleston.craigslist.org/mcy/4748125863.html

What are your guys thoughts on this model?  I don't know much about them, but really like the '86, which I believe is the only year for this color combo.  I think he's a little high, but they do seem to be somewhat rare, and this one looks clean.  He's sending more pics.

Re: 1986 Nighthawk S 700 - Opinions?

That is a nice bike. My best friend lives in Charleston and tells me that vintage Japanese bikes are really hard to find there. However I would think there would be some room for negotiation.

Re: 1986 Nighthawk S 700 - Opinions?

shultz_1978
WoW that is a good looking bike.  I would just make a offer. All they can do is say no.
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: 1986 Nighthawk S 700 - Opinions?

Mmmm...Honda's mid-80's black chrome exhaust pipes....soooo nice!

I'd be proud to own that beauty. Yeah, the price is a little high, but how many other examples of this bike can you find? In THIS condition? Very,very,very few.