77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

bucketboy17
Hello - I am looking for a 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame. I live in Bath, Pennsylvania, zip code 18014. Thanks

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

brianbka
I have one stripped and another with the engine(locked) still in it.  I rebuilding one now but don't need the stripped frame since i bought 2 parts bikes. I would let it go for $100 plus shipping.  Let me know if your interested.
brian - Atlanta, GA
404-242-2553

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

bucketboy17
Hey Brian - Thanks for the response, I am very interested. The price is fine..
Can you send me some photos of the stripped frame?
Is it a 1977 or 1978?
It is an "F" Model, correct?
Do you have a title?
My zip code is 18014 (Bath, Pennsylvania) for shipping - Any idea on shipping cost?
I have a Paypal account for payment, or we can do the snail mail way with a check..
Thanks - Josh

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 7:06 PM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have one stripped and another with the engine(locked) still in it.  I rebuilding one now but don't need the stripped frame since i bought 2 parts bikes. I would let it go for $100 plus shipping.  Let me know if your interested.
brian - Atlanta, GA
404-242-2553

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

brianbka

I'll pull it out from the shed, dust it off good and take a few pictures later this afternoon.

I'm pretty sure it's a 77F but I will take a picture of the tag with vin, etc.

 I have no title so you'll need a bill of sale for later.  GA doesn't title these anymore, too old.  Not sure about PA.

I have no idea what the shipping costs will be.  Let me know if you want some expidited otherwise I send it snail mail.  I'll get some idea of the cost or you can send the shipping dollars later.

Paypal is fine.

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

bucketboy17
Hey Brian - Everything sounds good.
Please send me the pics when you have a chance.. As long as its a 77 or 78 F model, and the condition is good, we are good to go...

Bill of sale works fine.. We still have to title em in PA

Snail mail works fine for shipping. If you can let me know an approx shipping cost beforehand, that would be fine. If not, I could just pay the $100 up front, and pay the rest later.

Can do payments through Paypal

Thanks -  Josh

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 9:12 AM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'll pull it out from the shed, dust it off good and take a few pictures later this afternoon.

I'm pretty sure it's a 77F but I will take a picture of the tag with vin, etc.

 I have no title so you'll need a bill of sale for later.  GA doesn't title these anymore, too old.  Not sure about PA.

I have no idea what the shipping costs will be.  Let me know if you want some expidited otherwise I send it snail mail.  I'll get some idea of the cost or you can send the shipping dollars later.

Paypal is fine.

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

brianbka

Josh, sorry for the delay,  slammed at work.  I noticed this does not have the swing arm on it but has both kick standa.  i do have another bike with the swing arm that i don't need but it's rough.  If you plan to blast these parts them paint I think they will be fine.  The swing arm I have will definitely need blasting.

  It is 77f.  according to the tag.   If you definitely want the frame, swing arm, both let me know. for sure and we can get the shipping ball rolling.

Thanks, Brian

frame2.jpg (1M) Download Attachment
Frame 1.jpg (154K) Download Attachment

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

bucketboy17
Brian - No worries.. I do not need a swing arm, so don't worry about pulling it from the other bike.

77F is what I need, I definitely want the frame. Please send me any pics you have, so I can get an idea of the condition. As long as its in pretty good shape, I am interested, and you can get a shipping price together.

Thanks - Josh
On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 8:54 PM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Josh, sorry for the delay,  slammed at work.  I noticed this does not have the swing arm on it but has both kick standa.  i do have another bike with the swing arm that i don't need but it's rough.  If you plan to blast these parts them paint I think they will be fine.  The swing arm I have will definitely need blasting.

  It is 77f.  according to the tag.   If you definitely want the frame, swing arm, both let me know. for sure and we can get the shipping ball rolling.

Thanks, Brian

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

brianbka
more pictures attached

Hey Brian - Thanks for the response, I am very interested. The price is fine..
Can you send me some photos of the stripped frame?
Is it a 1977 or 1978?
It is an "F" Model, correct?
Do you have a title?
My zip code is 18014 (Bath, Pennsylvania) for shipping - Any idea on shipping cost?
I have a Paypal account for payment, or we can do the snail mail way with a check..
Thanks - Josh

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 7:06 PM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have one stripped and another with the engine(locked) still in it.  I rebuilding one now but don't need the stripped frame since i bought 2 parts bikes. I would let it go for $100 plus shipping.  Let me know if your interested.
brian - Atlanta, GA
404-242-2553

frame3.jpg (1M) Download Attachment
frame5.jpg (1M) Download Attachment
frame4.jpg (994K) Download Attachment
Frame 1.jpg (154K) Download Attachment

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

Wow.  Black on dark grey is hard to read.

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

bucketboy17
Hey Brian - Pics didnt show on my email, and didnt show as an attachment.. Can you re-send? Thanks - Josh

more pictures attached

.

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

brianbka

Josh, did you get the pictures?  Let me know if you want the frame.

Brian

Hey Brian - Pics didnt show on my email, and didnt show as an attachment.. Can you re-send? Thanks - Josh

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
more pictures attached

Hey Brian - Pics didnt show on my email, and didnt show as an attachment.. Can you re-send? Thanks - Josh

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
more pictures attached

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

brianbka

Josh, try Atlanta craigslist under For Sale, motorcycle/scooters.  should be under 1978 cb750f frame in Johns Creek.  Not sure why the pictures didn't display but they should be here for you to see.  If there is not significant rust, in fact, it's in better shape than the one I settled on for my rebuild but it does need cleaning up for a restore.

You can use the [hidden email] email adrees for paypal.  I'll go on the hunt for a good box to send it.  Go ahead and give me your adress.

<A href="http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/2151342155.html (motorcycles/scooters)" target=_blank>http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/2151342155.html (motorcycles/scooters)

Hey Brian - Pics didnt show on my email, and didnt show as an attachment.. Can you re-send? Thanks - Josh

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
more pictures attached

Hey Brian - Pics didnt show on my email, and didnt show as an attachment.. Can you re-send? Thanks - Josh

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
more pictures attached

Hey Brian - Pics didnt show on my email, and didnt show as an attachment.. Can you re-send? Thanks - Josh

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
more pictures attached

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

brianbka

Atlanta has been slammed with a ice storm.  We have been iced in for 2 days, probably tomorrow too.  I will look for a shipping box as soon as we can get out of our neighborhood.  Sorry for the delay.

Hey Brian - Pics didnt show on my email, and didnt show as an attachment.. Can you re-send? Thanks - Josh

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
more pictures attached

Re: 77 or 78 Honda CB 750F Frame

bucketboy17
No problem.. ship it when you get a chance..The strom will be hitting Pennsy tonight in about an hour.. we will be digging out for a day or so..

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 3:45 PM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Atlanta has been slammed with a ice storm.  We have been iced in for 2 days, probably tomorrow too.  I will look for a shipping box as soon as we can get out of our neighborhood.  Sorry for the delay.

Hey Brian - Pics didnt show on my email, and didnt show as an attachment.. Can you re-send? Thanks - Josh

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM, brianbka [via Honda CB750'S] <[hidden email]> wrote:
more pictures attached

hello

bucketboy17
Hi
How are you?
Just a couple of days ago we bought an  Apple MacBook Pro MC024LL/Afrom ! this website    www.Xmastrade.com
It is indeed a fantastic machine, though it will take some time to get used to the new system.  Wireles mouse and keyboard. Nice design.
and I love it. I paid $1260US all charges included   the chose to use the Core 2 Duo but that's not all bad. This is a stable, cool running, capable processor.   I use this mostly for work where stability, battery life, portability, and longevity are the most important things to me. I rarely play games. I especially like the backlit keyboard.   if you want to get one.you can check it out .

Kind regards,
Joshua Pail