1980 CB750F SuperSport FOR SALE, south Florida

1980 CB750F SuperSport FOR SALE, south Florida

kymasabe
1980 CB750F Super Sport in very good condition. Previous owner repainted bike factory color during restoration. Has new throttle cables, clutch cable, brake hoses, chain, and sprockets. Has new seat, carbs are in excellent condition, comes with spare bank of carbs, 4 carb rebuild kits, original seat, and Honda shop manual. Has aprox 17,000 miles and clean title. Oh, also has new tires. This bike is ready to ride, ride, ride. Asking $1500. Call 239-910-3287 in Cape Coral, Florida

Re: 1980 CB750F SuperSport FOR SALE, south Florida

nickxrx
Could I get some pics of this bike? Thanks

Re: 1980 CB750F SuperSport FOR SALE, south Florida

Jeff Orton
Is this bike still for sale and is it running and registered?When was the last servicing done? I would like to see it in person.I live in Arcadia and will be down that way in a day or two.Thank you very much.-Jeff   nutmegboogier@gmail.com