78cb750f

wes

78cb750f

wes
78cb750f. proud owner. first bike. upstate sc.
With my opinion and your knowledge, we can change the world.
KEEP YOUR FISTS UP, FOR BALANCE AND PROTECTION!!!
i like fat chicks
wes

Re: 78cb750f

wes
78cb750f
With my opinion and your knowledge, we can change the world.
KEEP YOUR FISTS UP, FOR BALANCE AND PROTECTION!!!
i like fat chicks
wes

Re: 78cb750f

wes
78cb750f
With my opinion and your knowledge, we can change the world.
KEEP YOUR FISTS UP, FOR BALANCE AND PROTECTION!!!
i like fat chicks

Re: 78cb750f

Hey Wes Where are you at in SC? I just moved from there about a year, and a half ago. Still have good friends in Camden, Charleston, and Monroe NC.

wes

Re: 78cb750f

wes
tell your friends in chareslon to check out HOLY CITY BREWERY. some 2nd or 3rd cousins have just got started.i havnt made it there yet. they just had a baby!!
With my opinion and your knowledge, we can change the world.
KEEP YOUR FISTS UP, FOR BALANCE AND PROTECTION!!!
i like fat chicks

Re: 78cb750f

cb shwank
thats perty!
wisconsin

Re: 78cb750f

Thanks Wes. I will tell them.

Re: 78cb750f

 So thats what my side cover suppose to look like,o.k. but made mine,wasn't pay there price on"flea"bay is it,didn't think of going with color on chain guard mmmm like that,and bike as a whole of course...Piute N Judose

Re: 78cb750f

Daddyman
Great lookin bike, really like the paint.
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: 78cb750f

Daddyman
Wish I had Dual disk on the front of mine.
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: 78cb750f

Install it. It's not hard. I did it to the Toolmatic. I can squeal the front tire now.

Re: 78cb750f

Daddyman
Sweet!
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: 78cb750f

When, you get ready to do it let me know. I figured out a way to use the 750 speedometer drive, and, you can use the stock master cylinder if, you use braided stainless steel lines.

Re: 78cb750f

Daddyman
Do I need to find one with dual set up for parts? or can I flip a left side one on the right?
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: 78cb750f

Just flip a left one over Just find a matching caliper, and bracket, and a rotor.

wes

Re: 78cb750f

wes
hey daddyo. thats a nice ride you got there your self. this one is havin some charging issues and is teachin me a few things.