79' CB750F CARB QUESTION

dylansdad022102
WHAT MECHANICAL LIFT CARBS WILL FIT ON MY CB? 1979 CB750F SUPERSPORT

Re: 79' CB750F CARB QUESTION

blackhawkrider
So the stock cv carbs you couldn't get them to work? I have only seen once a different make of carbs that would fit cb750's but they where super expensive like around a grand for the bank. I don't remember if they were not cv either. Whats the reason you want diferent carbs?

Re: 79' CB750F CARB QUESTION

dylansdad022102
cv carbs are just so touchy. im gonna keep my cv's i was just wondering if there was anything else out there. i need to oder all new gasket kits for my carb. everytthing was fine i tested them out on the bench no leaks anywhere. took it around the block.(still not fully sync and adjusted yet) got bak and fuekl was leaking for1 over flow the accel pump diaphram, and a air adjust screw. . found a site 12 bucks a piece so im gonna order those up when i get my stimulus check.

why im here, tires. kenda tires? are they any good my buddy has a brand new set that will fit my bike im thinking about buying them. any comments on those?