New to CB750...

barozaku
Hey all,

New to CB750's (1st bike was a '94 CBR600 F2), but a freind of mine had/has one, and another had a CB550 for many years.  I just picked up a 1976 CB750K w/ ~13333 orginal miles on it.  It has a pair of natty 2-into-1 headers and slip-ons, and an extremely homely seat on it.

I'd like to mod it a little to resemble a CAFE bike, but I'd also like it to be comfortable/reliable/safe for the occasional daily commute.  Any info you guys could provide regarding wheel & brake upgrades (mags & rear disks/dual front disks), ITB pod filters, 4-into-1 exhausts, etc. would be appreciated.  Also, any references to good/inexpensive parts sources would be cool too.

-Johnny