'81 CB750 Custom - To Fix, Sell Whole, or Part-Out

'81 CB750 Custom - To Fix, Sell Whole, or Part-Out

Barndoggy
I have a very low-mileage (15K?) bike in good condition, but the charging system is shot and it hasn't been started in several years.  I need to to something with it and although I'm emotionally attached (bought it in '88, shortly after a newly diagnosed medical condition left me with a prognosis of 5 years to live) and would like to restore it, I don't have the time or money.  I'm fairly certain I could make several times its value if I sell it for parts, but just hate to do it.  Any advice (or offers for purchase) would be appreciated and considered.  Thanks, Barney

Re: '81 CB750 Custom - To Fix, Sell Whole, or Part-Out

ruinedahonda
What would you ask for just the motor, trans, and carbs?
I definitely understand not wanting to part it out, but if you did, what would you want for those parts?
Thanks,