82' 750F parts

DesignBuild
Some parts i have posted on ebay right now. Price has been determined by what its worth my time to sell it for, but i am generally cheaper than other similar post. If reasonable, i will take offers other than what i have marked, PayPal & domestic shipping only.

Original Seat:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280555678143&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Seat fairing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280555678536&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Front fender:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280555678797&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Needle valves & Needle seat gaskets:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280555552994&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Other items i have but don't have posted:
Rear Fender
Inner rear fender
Tail light assembly
Original Turn Signal (4) - back right one has a broken mount

Make an offer on those, i'd get rid of them cheap.

Please only serious replies, i don't care if you can get it somewhere else for; newer, cheaper, etc.
Do it if so.

Thanks.

Re: 82' 750F parts

DesignBuild
I have removed the Needle Valves and Gaskets, along with the front fender because i have posted them several times with many views but no buys. If interested in those let me know and i'll send a picture then we can work out a price.

things still listed:

1982 CB750F seat -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280556891035&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

CB750F seat fairing -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280556891994&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

75- 77 GL1000 GoldWing right side cover -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280556750041&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

The other items i listed are still for sell.