Need A Tank for a '73 CB750 SOHC

wvhardtail
"Project Cheapskate" rolls on. The tank that came with my rolling chasis had the bung moved and it is shot so I am in need of a tank. The fatbob tank in the picture has the bung in a bad spot so I probably won't use it. I have a set of carbs that came with my rolling chasis that I would trade straight up! They look complete. I cleaned them up outside but haven't gone over them. Let me know what you got. I also have a few other things like a tail light assembly, rear fender and a few other goodies. Let me know what you need!

Dave