82 cb750k petcock

yellowdog
Hello everyone. I found this forum when I started rebuilding an 82 cb750k. I've read several of the post and found some good info. The question I have is, Will some of the older petcock rebuild kits work on my sealed 82 unit? I have already ground off the pop rivets and drilled and tapped the petcock with a 4-40 machine screw thread. What I want to know is if the 4 hole rubber gasket and the o-ring around the valve knob are the same size as previous years. Thanks for any help.

Re: 82 cb750k petcock

dylansdad022102
ive got a spare if you are interested. could use a little cleaning but its functional last i checked

Re: 82 cb750k petcock

yellowdog
I bit the bullet monday night and bought a NOS honda petcock on ebay.
thanks for the offer though. I'm just getting really impatient to get this project done.