Lowering Kit

fatmitch84
I found a lowering kit for the rear through jc whitney but it says its for all cb's from 69 to 79 and I have an 81.  Will it still work? The link for the part is below

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2006655/c-10111/Nty-1/p-2006655/Ntx-mode+matchallpartial/N-10111/tf-Browse/s-10101/Ntk-AllTextSearchGroup?Ntt=LOWERING+KIT

Re: Lowering Kit

dylansdad022102
if you read the fine print its only for drum brake models. i bought some 1978 750f shocks and it lowered my 80 750f a little over and inch sitting and about2.5 - 3 inches when you sit on it, it looks great. now im trying to figure out how to do it to the front without using limiting straps.