98 CB 750 nearly done!!!!

johnb
So...finally sorted out the wiring, just a few bits and pieces and a headlight.

Re: 98 CB 750 nearly done!!!!

vingtsous
Nice beast man!
1976 cb750 k6  (rebuilding)
1972 cb750 k2 (project)
1986 kawa ex500
1987 shadow 1100
2005 suzuki katana750
2008 klr650
2009 pair of adidas

Québec

Re: 98 CB 750 nearly done!!!!

That was my first thought as well: what a beefy looking beast that is. Like a bulldog.

Good looking machine.

Re: 98 CB 750 nearly done!!!!

Your garage floor is ceramic tile? Wild.

I'm still not 100% sure what you've done here. But it's awesome.

Re: 98 CB 750 nearly done!!!!

johnb
Yes, the tile floor is one of the few benefits of living in Indonesia. Makes working on the bikes far more pleasurable.

What have I done? Ok 80's tank but have to move the mounting points an inch or two. The original side panels were to short so I had these made in steel with real louvres..60 bucks a side. Another benefit of living in Indonesia. Cut half the back of the frame and had the seat made here, about 70 bucks...Another benefit of living in Indonesia...I tried some original 54 triumph tiger pipes but they looked too small. So I had some made...similar style but much bigger. About a hundred bucks for the pair...another benefit of living in Indonesia. Come to think of it..there's quite a lot of benefits living in Indonesia!