Advice Needed - 1974 CB750 K4 Carb rebuild Vs Duam Mikuni from Cycle Exchange

Advice Needed - 1974 CB750 K4 Carb rebuild Vs Duam Mikuni from Cycle Exchange

JonathanHValencia
Hey fellas,

I’d like some feedback on a matter. I’m in the market for carbs, and I’m weifhing out my options. I can go with either of the following:

1) Have my stock carbs on my 1974 CB750 K4 cleaned rebuilt, rejetted etc by Rick at OldSkoolCarbs
This service will run me about $350-$400

Or

2) Purchase a set of Dual Mikuni Carb system from cycle Gear. This will run me $500
The Carbs include the following :onda Twin Carb Kit includes:

(2) VM34 mm Mikuni carbs (prejetted)
Special cast alloy  manifolds.
Motion Pro turbo throttle (7/8 or 1" Bars)
Motion Pro throttle cable.
Velocity stacks (screen type)
Carb rubbers and stainless clamps.
Extra jets

Link below,

http://www.cyclexchange.net/Honda%20Twin%20Carbs%20Page.htm

Re: Advice Needed - 1974 CB750 K4 Carb rebuild Vs Duam Mikuni from Cycle Exchange

JonathanHValencia
CYCLE EXCHANGE ***

Re: Advice Needed - 1974 CB750 K4 Carb rebuild Vs Duam Mikuni from Cycle Exchange

That Cycle-X two carb system is nice!!!, but they do claim that it will not clear a stock frame. However thanks to a member her "Rustyspoke" I know how to make them clear without modifying the frame. I do not charge enough for doing carb work. I only charge $45.00 a carb to disassemble, sonic clean. beadblast if needed, and reassemble them. I do charge for parts though, but only replace the parts that are needed, and then I try to use OEM parts.