Advice Needed - 1984 CB750 Carb Rebuild Vs Cycly Gear dusk Mikuni

Advice Needed - 1984 CB750 Carb Rebuild Vs Cycly Gear dusk Mikuni

JonathanHValencia
Hey fellas,

I’d like some feedback on a matter. I’m in the market for carbs, and I’m weifhing out my options. I can go with either of the following:

1) Have my stock carbs on my 1974 CB750 K4 cleaned rebuilt, rejetted etc by Rick at OldSkoolCarbs
This service will run me about $350-$400

Or

2) Purchase a set of Dual Mikuni Carb system from cycle Gear. This will run me $500
The Carbs include the following :onda Twin Carb Kit includes:

(2) VM34 mm Mikuni carbs (prejetted)
Special cast alloy  manifolds.
Motion Pro turbo throttle (7/8 or 1" Bars)
Motion Pro throttle cable.
Velocity stacks (screen type)
Carb rubbers and stainless clamps.
Extra jets