Another way to safely remove your grips

Half-Caf
I just removed the clip-ons from my bike and wanted to save the new grips that I recently put on there. The right side was no problem because the whole rh assembly comes off in one piece. However, I wanted to save that left grip that clearly was not wanting to go anywhere.
My vortex clips have plugs on both ends, so compressed air is out -time to get creative!

I was able to stuff the tube from my WD-40 down a few mm and give it a little squirt. From there on, it was a little spritz, working it around, and then sliding it down as I was able.

Not a single scratch on the aluminum -it even cleaned it in the process

The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL