Any moto Gop fans here?

FastCletus
This weekend starts moto gp 2013.
Here are my thoughts for whosoever wants to read

Rossi will win 2 races
MArquez will win 1-2, and will crash and be injured a good portion of  the year
Dani will win a few as well as Jorge.  Title will be won or lost on these 2 riders.  Dani must win this season or he will be sacked
Andrea, and Nicky will flounder around in 5,6 with sparks of accomplishment, but only in the wet
Tech 3 team will get on the podium, but more than likely only Cal.  Smith will need time
Bradl will do very well and will be the guy to really watch out for.  He's good, a proven champion, and on a very fast bike
Pramac I think will be very impressive for what the are riding.  Iannone really wants to win and he will do anything to make it to the factory bike.  Although he will crash often  He will do things on that bike that nicky and Andrea cant.  They call him "crazy joe"for a reason. Ben will be smooth and consistent.  Focused on finishing each race in a respectable position to make sure and get a better bike in the future.  Honda?
CRT will be fun to watch, as I think alot of guys really want to make a name for themselves.  I think Aleix will be top CRT

@FastCletus552 aka Jimmy C, buildin' rides out of Napa CA
Current Build 1980 CB 750 F
Finished Build 1975 CB 500T Cafe Racer - SOLD
2002 Ducati 998 Biposto
2005 Rossi #46 Scooter

Re: Any moto Gop fans here?

Are we starting a "Fantasy Moto GP?"

Re: Any moto Gop fans here?

FastCletus
Care to wager??  I think I post these theories of mine so I can look back in november and say, "man I was way off"  or maybe I am just super exicted for the season to start.
@FastCletus552 aka Jimmy C, buildin' rides out of Napa CA
Current Build 1980 CB 750 F
Finished Build 1975 CB 500T Cafe Racer - SOLD
2002 Ducati 998 Biposto
2005 Rossi #46 Scooter

Re: Any moto Gop fans here?

I am going the same way I bet on all sporting events. I am betting on the sponsors. They always win.

Re: Any moto Gop fans here?

FastCletus
Well after day 1 of practice, (which doesnt mean much) I am about 85% correct
@FastCletus552 aka Jimmy C, buildin' rides out of Napa CA
Current Build 1980 CB 750 F
Finished Build 1975 CB 500T Cafe Racer - SOLD
2002 Ducati 998 Biposto
2005 Rossi #46 Scooter

Re: Any moto Gop fans here?

If I had my TV hooked to anything other than a DVD player I'd watch this stuff. But since I don't I'm outta the loop. They're a lot of fun to watch,though. I need to figure out how to do it on my 'puter.

Re: Any moto Gop fans here?

273nic
Hey mate im nuts about motogp. Agree a lot you've said. Yamaha to watch, Lorenzo, Rossi, Spies .. Marquez keen but green will crash out maybe. don't rule out Rossi just yet he has the ability to surprise and plenty fight left for one last championship win before retirement