Anyone else ready?

Lincoln Highway Bullitt
I know some of you guys live in a different climate then I do so this post doesn't pertain to to you lucky ones. I'm ready for this cold and snow of south western Pennsylvannia to end and go away for good. I'm ready to get the bike out of its corner of the garage and putting some miles on the tires of my cb750. Okay thanks for listining to my vent.
Making Laps, Twisting the Throttle and Cruzz control, it just don't get any better!

Re: Anyone else ready?

easyrider12
I hear you brother! death to frosty, end of winter.   I'm partying in 2 weeks on the first day of spring and doing a victory lap around the block on my bike.  (but I do that on most wednesdays anyhow)
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Anyone else ready?

I'm with you there Piute.

Re: Anyone else ready?

MarkPBG
Our riding season is nearly coming to an end here in Florida. Soon the heat will start creeping back in and our 8 month long summer will begin. It will either be raining 11 inches in 2 hours with 40 MPH winds, or it will be over 95 degrees so even if there is a breeze it feels like someone has a heat gun pointed at your face. Well, at least we had a few good months of "winter" where it got all the way down to the high 60's.

(not that i'm going to let that stop me!)
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Anyone else ready?

waiting on brake pads........

Re: Anyone else ready?

seestheday
Waiting on Viton valve seals
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: Anyone else ready?

We just got dumped on with ~6" of snow...  I am sooo ready!  We have a few plans on where to ride this season.  Nothing is definite, yet.  My wife is really getting eager to pull the bike out, and so am I...  Cheers!

Re: Anyone else ready?

shultz_1978
I hear you all Not only ready to get the bike out but just to open up the garages and work till 1-2 o'clock in the morning.

It just give me a more open feeling with the doors open, radio on and a few drinks. That is a good summer night.
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: Anyone else ready?

easyrider12
Yeah Shultz, turning wrenches, playing tunes, and having a few drinks sounds good.  Oh well, 2/3 ain't bad.   Wednesday night warm-up in progress, tomorrow is operation tail-light/signal light.   I havent seen the sun in a week, maybe tomorrow.   cheers
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Anyone else ready?

Awesome pic Easy!

Pads got here two days early. Gotten turn a hunk of stainless steel into a caliper piston and ill be ready to rock.

Re: Anyone else ready?

easyrider12
For sale "Dark Horse"  just up the road at the toy store.(mannequinn not included).  Nice spot, everything from rebels to custom harleys, I'll just keep on dreaming and wrenching.  ;)
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Anyone else ready?

TOOLS1 wrote
I'm with you there Piute.
TOOLS
                O.K. WHAT I MISS
     Unless your saying It's gone for us down here in Ozarks cause it get so warm after the snow it's not on the ground long,We got a few inches the other day but roads clear in 24-30 hours of driving on (good enough fo-me, Up north by K.C. you get lotta mo then we do and at about 10deg. colder always.
        Enjoyed the long way back to ole pad after setting up "BEWARE OF DOG" signs and checking on new pad.Y..E..A..H...up to 60's by wkend put in afew miles for a few of you O.K.

                                                              LATER BUD

Re: Anyone else ready?

easyrider12
O K, i'm there with you piute, I think tools must have dropped his puttor pack on the way home from college??   anyhow, how are you doing with the piute pad, I'll just scroll up one line.
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Anyone else ready?

Piute

    Top of the morning to ya fellas " NICK NICK NICK" Damn Indians one of my favorite parts of the movie.Next to bike tire being changed and horse being re-shoed.

Re: Anyone else ready?

easyrider12
Oh my Piute, that was a true LOL, my roomates probably wondering what the hell I'm up too  .  cheers bud!
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Anyone else ready?

easyrider12
Lincoln's highway got me thinking last night about my roadtrip from NB(canada) down to the pocono mountains back in june 2001.  went through some photos last night when I just had the old 85 GMCwrangler.  Wish I would have kept that truck rolling but to pass inspection, I needed thousands in parts etc, so off it went to the crusher/ japan I believe, probably parts in a new honda.
Top photo- park ranger shooting brown bear that tore apart the camper next to me first night(i was in a tent)
bottom- nascar pocono raceway
side-  campground in connecticut, after driving through hartford during rush hour

Well I'm off shortly to head downtown for some live music/free cover, cant beat that, you guys want pics of that too  LOL?
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Anyone else ready?

You crushed a GMC?!?!  You're dead to me now...... Just kiddin.

ok,maybe not kidding

btw-Is that park ranger 'shooting' a brown bear or dropping one

Re: Anyone else ready?

easyrider12
yes, the park ranger was just using a tranq. dart..    As for the truck, I wish i could bring it back, I will travel to florida, or california and find the next best thing, and bring a bike back in the pan.  I'm really torn up over this
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Anyone else ready?

easyrider12
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.
12