Funniest thing I've ever seen

https://twitter.com/_FloridaMan

You gotta check this ^^^^ out!  I'm in tears and my stomach is hurting from laughing right now.

"Florida Man Posed As Dentist, Accused Of Kissing Buttocks Of Woman With Toothache"- what?!

''Florida Man "Hit On" Cola Delivery Man While Masturbating At 7-Eleven''- no way...

''Florida Man Assaults Quadriplegic With A Fish"- no he didn't

''Florida Man Arrested For Crushing Girl's Car At Spontaneous Monster Truck Rally''- are you serious?!

''Florida Man Hits Boyfriend With Plate For Listening To Too Much Alanis Morissette''- awesome...im in pain over here...

''Florida Man Arrested For Calling 911 After His Cat Was Denied Entry Into Strip Club''- oh good lord

''Florida Man Enters Wrong Home, Tries To Kick Everyone Out''  lololol  ' get outta my house!'...what?!?!?

''Hallucinating Florida Man Seeing Imaginary Aliens Walks Into Store With With Large Knives And Asks Not To Be Eaten''

''Florida Man Arrested For Spanking Police Horse''- i love this guy!

''Florida Man Arrested For Giving Wedgies''- who knew?

''Florida Man Slapped With Warning After Riding Dying Sperm Whale''- i have to stop before i pass out!!!

Re: Funniest thing I've ever seen

Florida is a magical place. I always regret moving away from there.

Re: Funniest thing I've ever seen

MarkPBG
Yeah, that sounds like him. I live here in FL now.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Funniest thing I've ever seen

Lucky 1
What happens in Florida does not stay in Florida!
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Funniest thing I've ever seen

MarkPBG
Like the one...

"Naked Florida man high on a variety of drugs eats face off homeless man in broad daylight in Miami"

?

We were fairly sure it was the start of the zombie apocalypse. Even though it wasn't, i'm still fairly sure it is going to start here. If it does, I'm going to my parents house. They live in the largest retirement community in the world, and I'm confident I can outrun senior zombies more easily than the fit, tan, muscular zombies of South Beach. lol
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Funniest thing I've ever seen

     Haaaaaaahahahaha!!!!! Good one Mark!!!

So...and of these Florida Man's relate to you or yours?