Anyone have a close up of careb linkage

FastCletus
I took my carbs off and took lots of pics for this reason. Unfortunately i didn't get the right pic

I was cleaning my carbs one thing at at time and being very careful.  After i took off the braces, I noticed it was flexible and before I knew it I had 2 carbs in each hand.  Cant figure out how to get them back together. Line up fuel , air, but the linkage I am lost on

@FastCletus552 aka Jimmy C, buildin' rides out of Napa CA
Current Build 1980 CB 750 F
Finished Build 1975 CB 500T Cafe Racer - SOLD
2002 Ducati 998 Biposto
2005 Rossi #46 Scooter

Re: Anyone have a close up of careb linkage

Piute

http://www.bikebandit.com/houseofmotorcycles/1980-honda-cb750k/o/m2002#sch44058

Re: Anyone have a close up of careb linkage

seestheday
See the resources discussed and linked to in this thread.  Lots of great info/pics.

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/DOHC-carb-cleaning-procedure-td867809.html
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

2002 Ducati 998 Biposto
2005 Rossi #46 Scooter

Re: Anyone have a close up of careb linkage

rrgunslinger
bookmark Bikebandit, You will go back to it many time. :)
American by birth. Cowboy by choice! Vero Beach, FL http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/grandpaslinger/HD%20Road%20Glide/IMAG0046.jpg