Battery Torture Test/Evaluation of 5 Different Brands

Battery Torture Test/Evaluation of 5 Different Brands

sgtslag
http://boulevardowners.com/cafe/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=157926 Part 1 of the test.

http://boulevardowners.com/cafe/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=176271 Part 2 of the test.

The tests appear to be very legitimate, and highly informative.  The clear winner, is the MotoBatt brand.  This brand is AGM, comes fully charged, out of the box, and appears to be a tremendous buy for the price.  It does, however, pay to shop around for best prices on this brand, as prices vary considerably from vendor to vendor.  They make their batteries such that they will replace multiple models, with multi-type posts:  26 batteries will replace 156 part numbers.  I have not found any negative user comments on this brand, as of yet.  I have not purchased this brand myself, as my bike has a fairly new lead-acid, conventional battery in it, which is still working quite well.  When my lead-acid, conventional battery fails, this is the brand I plan on buying, as a result of the evaluation listed above.

AGM is highly recommended over conventional, lead-acid, for many reasons.  The price on the MotoBatt brand, is very competitive with other brands.  If the tests are true, it is a bargain basement price for this battery.  Food for thought.  Cheers!

Re: Battery Torture Test/Evaluation of 5 Different Brands

Piute
What A test ,like the way done ,Thanks mine still on the truck batt. and IV till out n running...Piute...