Brake light flasher.

Elliot Cannon
I just intalled this on my 1975  CB750.  I like it so much, I might get another one for the third brake light on my car.  It causes the brake light to blink for 4 seconds, then on solid for 4 seconds, then blinks again and keeps changing back and forth.
Maintain thy airspeed, lest the ground arise and smyte thee.
A mile of highway will take you one mile.  A mile of runway will take you anywhere.

Re: Brake light flasher.

How about a short video of what it does?  This, plus the headlight modulator, just adds to the visibility.  You can't be too seen. :-)