Rear Master Cylinder

charlesd89
I have a rebuild kit for my rear master cylinder for my 81 cb750f. However, I couldn't find detailed directions on how to put it together. Suggestions?

Re: Rear Master Cylinder

Jrutgers
I use the Heynes manual. It covers everything I need to know.
Couldn't do without it. I might have a PDF showing the mounting order. Let me know If that's of interest and I will send it to you

Re: Rear Master Cylinder

cdaiscool
Could you find it in the repair guide which you can download from here?
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.