CB985F/K, a.k.a. The Beast

Truck
Alright Shiney You asked for it!

So I'll be starting with a 1980 750k frame

Needs ALOT of cleanup.

As far as engines go starting with a 900f engine and installing a 985 Big Bore kit.
Plans-
wider rear tire
possible wider inverted forks
progressive springs all the way around
frame, fenders, tank and maybe a few other bits will be painted Black Cherry. Everything else will be painted, annodized or chromed black. Nothing shinny on this bad boy
nice low custom seat (time for me to test those nonexistent fiberglass skills).
side mount brake/plate light
forward controls...etc, etc, etc

This will take awile, but shoukd be pretty bad ass when I get her done!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: CB985F/K, a.k.a. The Beast

 Pulling up a chair and getting comfy. Take your time...

Re: CB985F/K, a.k.a. The Beast

Don't worry so much about your "nonexistent" skills.  Make it your own.
You can always re-do stuff if 1) your skills improve, or 2) it didn't turn out the way you thought it did.

Looking forward to this project, and you riding it.