WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

HymieP
Hello,
  I am looking for a 750 Limited Edition.  Just began the search, so of you have one and are looking to sell or you know somebody who has one for sale, I would appreciate any help.
Thanks
Jamie
Life is a bitch, riding keeps it in check

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

sgtslag
Do you have an automated search on e-Bay?  Not hard to set up, and they will alert you by e-mail if there is a hit.  I've used it for parts in the past, with great success.  Other than that, check the usual suspects:  local Craigs List, local trading/selling magazines, visit your local dealers and shops, and let them know what you are looking for.  The 10th Anniversary bikes are hard to miss, so if they come across one, it should be easy for them to remember you were looking for it.  Make sure you inform your family/friends, as well.  I told my father I wanted a 1980's Kawasaki 440 LTD, belt drive bike -- he found one for me!  Picked it up for a song, sold it three years later, for what I had into it, so we rode it pretty much for free.  Networking can surprise you, sometimes.  Cheers!

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

HymieP
Oh yes, I have all the notifications and experts working and looking for me.  Bikes come up all the time for sale, it's just a matter of going through all of the data to find that "one" special bike.  LOL  Anyway, thanks, and everyone and anyone keep their eyes and ears open.  I may even change and go to the SOHC if I can't find this one.  Thanks
Jamie
Life is a bitch, riding keeps it in check

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

Piute
     Hey Homie     "O"   Hyme
   were ya at for location I'm in S.W.Mo. I'll check around today for this area

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

HymieP
I'm in Norman, OK.  I'll update my profile info.
Jamie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2012, at 8:58 AM, "Piute [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

     Hey Homie     "O"   Hyme
   were ya at for location I'm in S.W.Mo. I'll check around today for this area

.>LET THOSE WHO RIDE DESIDE<.>STOCK SUCKS<.>STOP BEING NEGATIVE<

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/WTB-1979-CB750-Limited-Edition-tp3688172p3697582.html
To unsubscribe from WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition, click here.
NAML
Life is a bitch, riding keeps it in check

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

You should watch the Kansas City craigslist. There are sometimes over 100 new bike postings a day, and it is surprising what comes up, for sale there.

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

HymieP
Yeah, same with the Dallas/Ft. worth area.  I usually check CL once a day for the entire US, LOL.
Thanks
Jamie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2012, at 11:45 AM, "TOOLS1 [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

You should watch the Kansas City craigslist. There are sometimes over 100 new bike postings a day, and it is surprising what comes up, for sale there.
1977 CB 750 A
1981 CB 750
1995 KZ 1000 P-14
1981 KZ 750
1979 CM 185 Twinstar
1987 Honda TLR 200
1982 Honda XL 80
2005 Yamaha PW 50
South of Edan (Kansas City MO)

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/WTB-1979-CB750-Limited-Edition-tp3688172p3697846.html
To unsubscribe from WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition, click here.
NAML
Life is a bitch, riding keeps it in check

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

Piute
Oak.City about 300 miles from me think your there about ,So not bad drive ,for A good running bike
 79 L. E. of course,If my area and weathers good and have time I'll even go test ride it for ya

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

HymieP
Send me the link and hell yeah!
Thanks
Jamie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2012, at 3:01 PM, "Piute [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Oak.City about 300 miles from me think your there about ,So not bad drive ,for A good running bike
 79 L. E. of course,If weathers good and have time I'll even go test ride it for ya
.>LET THOSE WHO RIDE DESIDE<.>STOCK SUCKS<.>STOP BEING NEGATIVE<

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/WTB-1979-CB750-Limited-Edition-tp3688172p3698200.html
To unsubscribe from WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition, click here.
NAML
Life is a bitch, riding keeps it in check

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

clyde the ape
What area are you looking in??  I have a 1979 cb750 ltd

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

JamieJamie Parkman
I am in Oklahoma.  Would be nice if it was close by, but I have some shippers that could get it to me.  Send me the details and pics to:  HymieP@cox.net

Thanks
Jamie

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

Mike
I have a 1979 honda 750 limited edition original owner low milage.Call Mike 845-298-2120

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

Mike
OK I will get all the info together for you and if you get your email to me I will send pics.

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

HymieP
Thanks, great talking to you and I look forward to the pictures of the bike.
Jamie

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

bijna

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

Jeff
I have one, but not sure I want to sell. It's in primo condition. Are you still shopping?

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

HymieP
Yes, most definitely.  I have found one back East but won't be available for a couple of months.

Let me know and you can send me some pics and more details.

Thanks
Jamie

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2012, at 7:43 PM, "Jeff [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have one, but not sure I want to sell. It's in primo condition. Are you still shopping?

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/WTB-1979-CB750-Limited-Edition-tp3688172p3876501.html
To unsubscribe from WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition, click here.
NAML
Life is a bitch, riding keeps it in check

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

Combat 20
I have not visited this site for quite some time, so I just noticed your interest in purchasing a 1979 CB750L.  I have one for sale in Indiana, good condition, runs great, does not have original pipes.  Includes a Hondaline luggage rack and aftermarket windscreen.  Respond to the following email if still interested   ebennett327@gmail.com

G'day,
Ed

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

Mongo44
Hey Hymie!  I found one on CL Houston that looks extremely nice.  It was listed on the 23rd of July.  I sent the guy an email to see if it's still available and will let you know what he says.

Here is the link.  Somewhat pricey, however.  Check it out...

http://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/3157794802.html
If you run around a tree at approximately 87mph, there's a very real possibility of ****ing yourself...

Re: WTB 1979 CB750 Limited Edition

Mongo44
I'm sorry, the bike is in Austin, not Houston.  Spoke to the guy via email and the price is quite negotiable.
If you run around a tree at approximately 87mph, there's a very real possibility of ****ing yourself...
12