DOHC Gauge Cluster for sale

I went to ebay to check pricing for this and I believe people are asking too much for them. Everything on it works as it should. Speedo and tach needles are super smooth.Speedo showed accurate when compared to my GPS.

$40 + buyer pays shipping.

Re: DOHC Gauge Cluster for sale

I didn't realize how washed out the other pics were. Dug this one out of the archives. I can check to see what currently mileags is to date. Probably less than 1k+ what is shown here.

Re: DOHC Gauge Cluster for sale

Ba5sKing
Hey!

did you sell these?

Re: DOHC Gauge Cluster for sale

Nope! They are still here. They have been waiting for you.

Re: DOHC Gauge Cluster for sale

Ba5sKing
Hey,

I think I sent you an email! So let me know if you didn't get it(still new to navigating the forum)

~Ba5sKing

Re: DOHC Gauge Cluster for sale

I did get your email. You got it right.

And you have been replied to.

Gauges are SOLD.

Thank you Bassking!

Re: DOHC Gauge Cluster for sale

Ba5sKing
Shiny,

They came in on Friday! Their beautiful :D thanks my man!

Re: DOHC Gauge Cluster for sale

Cool man, I'm glad you like them!