DOHC starter clutch rebuild

Johnnylevi
Hey guys! I made a little video on how to rebuild the starter clutch on the DOHC. hope it helps some of ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw0CSzMNSXk
1981 SS with Kerker 4-1 exhaust and extremely attractive rider.

Re: DOHC starter clutch rebuild

Good looking video.  I would have liked to seen more light on the metal bits, but it served well enough.  I remember my bike's starter occasionally slipping, and it turned out the bolts holding those 2 pieces together were loose.  Tightening them down did the trick.

Re: DOHC starter clutch rebuild

Johnnylevi
Thanks luke. I think i sped up the part explaining different reasons why the starter will slip. It usually is just loose bolts though
1981 SS with Kerker 4-1 exhaust and extremely attractive rider.