Ebay & Craigslist finds

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

Ah, good to know then. I haven't really looked in to it. I've got this untitled VF500 here. The bike is too little for me and way too tall for Crys. I'm wondering if ( since it is considerably narrower than an I4) it will stuff in the hardtail BSA frame I have. I'm almost positive I would need to stretch it, but I'd like it about 6' longer anyway. Stretching should be easy. But I'm worried about the height of the V4's rear cylinders hitting the back bone. A new back bone should be easy to make,too. But if I am going to remake the back bone and stretch the bottom tubes, I might as well build a frame from scratch with a titled headstock and just sell this frame to someone that wants it.

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/mcy/5069429332.html

It really is a clean bike,though. The most well reserved example of a CB900GL I've ever run across.
12