Engine Paint

CB Man
Has anyone found a good engine paint that matches CB750 silver? Thanks CB Man.

Re: Engine Paint

rm56-2
CB Man,

The factory paint Honda used on their bikes is known as Cloud Silver. Contact Donnie at VintageHondaPaint.com. He sells the Kandy color paints as well as Cloud Silver. He's a nice guy to do business with, gets right back to you from his Iphone. I own a 74 CB 750, 76 Kawasaki KH 500 triple and a 72 Honda CT 70 minitrail. My mini trail engine was restored by Moto Enzo in New Jersey, Enzo uses Cloud Silver, that is how I found out about it.

rm56

Re: Engine Paint

CB Man
Thanks for the email. I will contact him today. Tony.