For Sale- SOHC Front rotor-Drilled

Drilled, chamfered and ready to rock. I ran this on my own bike and used it as hard as one could be used. No balance issues, no cracks. It's fine.

Also, note that one of the factory installed rivets has been replaced with a magnetic bolt. What ya need if you even decide to run a Vapor ( or similar ) style electronic speedo.

$75 + shipping to anywhere you might possibly be.

Re: For Sale- SOHC Front rotor-Drilled

mikeyboy1
does it squeal as much as stock ones do?

Re: For Sale- SOHC Front rotor-Drilled

Yep. I'm afraid so. That was my main purpose for drilling this rotor in the first place. The rumors that drilling is the cure is ,well, a rumor, in my opinion.

Sure is pretty, though! And about a pound and a half lighter than stock.