For all you guys waiting for winter to end....

For all you guys waiting for winter to end....

MarkPBG
Found this video online. It's an advertisement for some company, they did it as a dedication to all those who wait for winter to end so they can ride....I think it's just a really cool motorcycle vid.

Waiting Out Winter
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: For all you guys waiting for winter to end....

TheLastJoker
That's a great little video.. very well done.  This actually makes me miss the winter though since I haven't seen snow since leaving PA a couple years ago
1978 CB750F Super Sport