Found a great source for a motorcycle alarm

Found a great source for a motorcycle alarm

Cabreco
I found a great source for a decent motorcycle alarm system. It was very easy to wire up. It is a 2 way system which means one of the 2 keyfobs it comes with receives an alert if the alarm goes off.

I found it here:

http://sharkmotorcycleaudio.com/#_l_l5

It's called a SHARK SHKMOT2WAY. I only paid $30 bucks. I has a shock sensor, motion & also remote start & engine kill switch. They shipped fast it got to me in 3 days. Just thought I'd share with the group

FIONA
1981 CB750K

Andy
Tennessee

Re: Found a great source for a motorcycle alarm

HUh, that is interesting. Don't see the need for a remote start, but the fob notification is nice.
For $30 it would be dumb not to look into this. Keep us updated on how it works.

Re: Found a great source for a motorcycle alarm

Cabreco
Installation was easy. I also did not use the remote start (no need to leave the bike running & unattended)
I also didn't use the engine kill. I'm a bit skiddish about accidentally arming the system while riding & knocking out the engine.
The install is Red to battery, black to ground, 2 yellows to turn signals. The cpu is self contained. Shock & tip sensor is built into it. Just make sure it is touching the frame. The hook up the siren.

I installed a predecessor of this alarm on my Yamaha cruiser 3 years ago, and I paid more for it.

https://youtu.be/WWXt10NFPRI

FIONA
1981 CB750K

Andy