Not a 750 but how does this grab YOU?

Maz

Not a 750 but how does this grab YOU?

Maz

At first I thought about doing this to mine, but now I'm thinking leave mine standard and buy a basket case to bring up to the same spec. I luvvit!
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)

Re: Not a 750 but how does this grab YOU?

That does look pretty sweet, even the brown seat. Definitely a good project for a basketcase bike.

Re: Not a 750 but how does this grab YOU?

easyrider12
If you prefer "basket case" you should see my old-wing gas tank repair.  My tank started leaking so I put an 11 liter marine (fancy jerry can) in my upper rear luggage, drilled a hole, and ran fuel line down to the fuel pump.  Works great, lol.
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.