Got $48 grand?

motogrady

Re: Got $48 grand?

I see it says "make offer". I'm afraid That what I could offer would offend him.

Re: Got $48 grand?

TOOLS1 wrote
I see it says "make offer". I'm afraid That what I could offer would offend him.
TOOLS
Make the offer. Seems like he needs a reality check anyway.

Re: Got $48 grand?

gareth06
There was a news before that a man paid $148,100.00 for a 1969 Honda CB750.

Re: Got $48 grand?

I believe that was for a pre-production prototype. There were 5 of them and only 3 are known to exist.

Re: Got $48 grand?

pidjones
I know that GL1000 serial #002 has been estimated to be valued @ $160,000. It was a demo prototype brought to the US for dealer shows, and then donated by Honda to a college in Idaho. It was restored by Pistol Pete and he had it at WingDing 40 in Knoxville along with serial #040 (pre-production), #104 (early production), a regularly ridden '76, a supercharged '78, my '78 cafe style, and a '75 rat bike style. Pete said that the owner of 002 (the oldest GoldWing in the USA) is looking to sell it, and Pete is looking for a buyer for his 040 to be taken around and shown, not stuck on a pedestal in a museum or squirled away in someone's collection. These bikes exist, and it is pretty cool when you get to see one.
"Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"

Re: Got $48 grand?

gareth06
Nice bike but really overpriced.

Re: Got $48 grand?