Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

sgtslag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_mp76ouFUg&NR=1

This is so good, on so many levels... Enjoy!  Cheers!

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

Daddyman
SGTSLAG  That's bad ass!
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

rich
That was so funny. Whoever made that was spot on. I never understood why someone would spend 15 to 30 thousand on a new bike and take  the mufflers off before they leave the showroom.
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

I found this while watching Sarg's video. It's pretty cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4ZfaDjxDBs&feature=related "Pretend to ride, Ride to pretend"
TOOLS
P.S. This is one of my favorites. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnwamnC7dlE&feature=related

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

"Is something wrong with your penis?"
   "It's hard to tell..."

oh man   laughed so hard   could not  breathe

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

Daddyman
Good stuff Tools
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

BWAAAAA HAHAHA  "Harleys are patented to make women..."  holy crap!    you guys are killing me tonight

                        he he   the east village

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

I love that last one!!!!I lost it at eat more cookies!!! Oh man,i gotta catch my breath!

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

I sent that one to my Bratty little sister, and she called me saying "I want to eat some cookies"

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

That is going to become a catch phrase for me      too funny    i seriously had tears on that one.

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

Here is another good one, for, you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEXOVyZnEpM&feature=related

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

MarkPBG
LOL! These are CLASSIC! ha ha ha ha :)
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

Laughing hysterically!  Those are great!  They remind me of the Tim Allen spoof on Star Trek -- can't remember the name of the movie.  Thanks for sharing.

I really don't hate Harley's, but there is so much truth in the spoofs on being 'a free spirit', and 'being an individual', with your cookie-cutter Harley, wearing your cookie-cutter Harley clothes...  The more those folks try to be 'unique', the more they all look the same.

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

sgtslag
Yes!  I laughed so hard when I first watched it, I nearly fell out of my chair...  It was actually painful, as well, the puns, and the mocking of Bill Shatner, and the ST crew of actors.  Galaxy Quest is a classic, in my book.  I really enjoy pulling it out, annually, at least, to watch it.  I love the original Star Trek, but Galaxy Quest is harshly spot on in its puns, and mockery.  "It hurts so good!"    Cheers!

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

cityslicker
thats great.....

Re: Great for laughs... Plus! "Loud pipes save lives" -- yeah, right!

MarkPBG
I just saw this one...Advice for a future Harley rider...

One thing I thought was SO funny, when the Harley rider said that the Jap bike riders with their helmets and full leathers looked like power rangers! LOL