Half-Caf: my '80 cb750f SS cafe project

1 ... 16171819

Re: Half-Caf: my '80 cb750f SS cafe project

Half-Caf
Finally time for an update! It's been over 4 years, and unfortunately I've been off the bike for a couple of them. But alas, back to the build I go.

After my build was "finished" to a degree, I spent a couple years riding and enjoying the fruits of my labor. Here is a pic of the bike in the height of all its glory. Notice the new headlight, too.

I guess this will be a bit of a teaser post of things to come. Being the fool that I am, instead of just firing up the bike and getting it running again, I decided that it would be best to jump back into things by starting a major project! So, I decided to put in a new gauge and redo much of the wiring up front. Here's a picture of me knee-deep in the mess. Also, meet Cooper, my assistant.

Since then, I've tidied things up a bit and bought some extra goods.

Things are looking better yet and more progress has been made, but I suppose you will have to wait to see something more of a completed project!
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: Half-Caf: my '80 cb750f SS cafe project

 Blast from the past!
1 ... 16171819