Handlebars

lcochran
Have a pair of original 1975 honda cb750 handlebars. Stock. chrome is perfect. Still in original bag.
$75 shipped? obo

Re: Handlebars

Just my two cents: I'd put them suckers on ebay let the purist bid on them. You might get a pretty penny for them that way.

Good luck with sale!

Re: Handlebars

lcochran
Thought id check with the guys like me first!
Thanks tho

Re: Handlebars

scotto
Hi guys,new to the forum & my first post,I know this thread is old but was wondering if the bars were still available.If not would appreciate a point in the right direction,thanks,Scott

Re: Handlebars

maybe73
If you are interested, I have bars that are in great shape from what I believe are 73 cb750. Let me know and I can post pictures. They have all the correct holes.

Re: Handlebars

scotto
yes I am interested ,you can sen them to my e mail if you want at boywunda24@cox.net ,thanks,Scott

Re: Handlebars

cardinal430
I need them if they are exactly like the ones on the 69/70.

Re: Handlebars

maybe73
I sold them back in January. The buyer loved em. I don't know if they changed over those years.