Happy 4th of July

Have a happy, and safe 4th everybody, and don't forget to pick-up, and dispose of your spent fireworks. Would not be cool to litter up America on it's birthday.

Re: Happy 4th of July

Hope your 4th was good. I shoulda stayed home, better fireworks. Went to in-laws and it was ok but meh, nothing big. Oh well!

Re: Happy 4th of July

We invited a couple over that had just moved to Kansas City, and had a cook out, and shot off some fire works. There was quite a show. Every one in the neighborhood was setting them off.
Jose had just joined the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle club. He has a really nice KZ 650. He showed me pictures of some of his bikes he had owned. One was a very cool CB 750 that was running a magneto.

Re: Happy 4th of July

Well isnt that cool! Always nice to find a fellow vjm rider.

Re: Happy 4th of July

free2ride
TOOLS1 wrote
We invited a couple over that had just moved to Kansas City,
You're in KC? I've gotta go to Lenexa in October. Bring your bike over for a look-see
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Happy 4th of July

When are you going to be in Lenexa? If it is the first Saturday of October, you could go to "Ralph Wayne's Backyard Nationals." It is the best show/event of the year here. Are you bringing your bike?

Re: Happy 4th of July

free2ride
Supposed to be the CDN Thanksgiving/US Columbus Day weekend, but that might change.

A three day [long 2 day] ride might be a bit much for a one day conference. Might be
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Happy 4th of July

Too bad well let me know when you have the date for sure. Well get together, and trade some stories.