Help!!! Identification Appreciated

Rough
This post was updated on .
Well, being the start of the new season also representative of new life I decided to clean out the garage and find out some of the specifications of a Honda CB 750 K4 chopper that has been in sleep mode for the past 20 years. My dad was a farmboy and therefore grew up with motorcycles so to my untrained understanding I believe he knew what he was doing when it came to customizing his bikes.

I would like to sell it to someone that can bring it back to where it should be so if you could give me a price that I sould be willing to accept as well as any information you guys can gather from a few pictures I would really appreciate it.

If you need more pictures I have no problem taking them.

Thanks in advance

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

Pictures of the rest of the bike would help. Also where is the bike located?

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

           Way to many pixels I can't see to even say
                 Help somebody cut these down please,
                               I can't no more

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

shultz_1978
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

Piute

                                  THX.Shultz
                       can ya turn on the lights too

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

Rough
Thanks for minimizing the pictures.

As you can probably guess I am usually a lurker on message boards.

I will take a bunch of pictures and get them up ASAP

To someone that inquired about the bikes location it is in Toronto Ontario Canada

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

shultz_1978
That is a little bit of a drive for me. Out on a limb here but the carbs almost look like 77 or 78.

More picture with some light for Piute Please.

Can you deliver to Ohio? lol
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

shultz_1978
I've got it 1969-1978 abouts. More pictures and the numbers off the motor may help. If you can
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

         Thoughs are Key-top carbs,Theres no clamp holding them to head,
                        Shouldn't there be  kick also

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

Rough
Yeah guys please ignore what I assume the bike to be. I have no I idea what it is, I was basing my opinion on the fact that he had the K4 wiring outlay folded into the back of the manual.

If I can get my scanner to work I will be able to post pictures of the bike pre-customization

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

Those are some wild mounted passenger pegs!! Looks like an All Souls frame IMO. Very,very cool bike! I can't wait to see more of it.

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

That would be cool! If you could give us the first 4 numbers of the engine ser# we could tell you the model/year of the engine.

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

Lucky 1
Too bad this sat for 20 years before anything was done.

Putting photos on that are 2,592 pixels wide at 10.8 MEGAbites makes it tough.
Here is a 500 pixel wide photo with some "adjustments"

Second photo same problem.
I could not get them any lighter.

And this last photo.
You can drag these to your desktop now.
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

Rough
I brought the bike to my highschool to work on it for my shop class. We cleaned it up and got it running but it has been in its current state for 7 years.

I have been looking for any possible serial numbers that I can find with no luck. I will take a look later and post some current pictures. Until then,Here are some pictures from back in the day.

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

seestheday
Do you have the ownership? If it's running reasonably well then it will be worth $2-3k. Bikes like these in the Toronto area are stupid expensive. That said, if you don't have the ownership it might be almost worthless depending on how difficult it is to get an ownership for it.
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

Rough
I have the ownership but I am fairly sure that it is not running.

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

The engine serial number is probably being hidden by the electrical box that is attached to the top of the engine case, right under the carburetors. As for the bike running, if the engine will turn over, it will run. Might just need a little TLC. Do you have the clutch cover, and kick starter?

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

Rough
I was actually able to find the serial number. It was CB750E - 23709xxxx. I couldn't make out the rest because of the electrical box.

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

You have a 1974 K-4.

Re: Help!!! Identification Appreciated

Rough