Hilarious 12 minute short film - Cafe Racer on You Tube

Hilarious 12 minute short film - Cafe Racer on You Tube

MarkPBG
Cafe Racer

This is too funny. It's old, but like one person replied…"Chicks dig cafe's!" lol
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Hilarious 12 minute short film - Cafe Racer on You Tube

Actually,its only a 4 minute movie with 4 minutes of credits on either endI liked it...hold on...did they just put down Honda???

Re: Hilarious 12 minute short film - Cafe Racer on You Tube

I watched 30 seconds then I was bored.

Re: Hilarious 12 minute short film - Cafe Racer on You Tube

Hold on...was that a....never mind                               watch it again....yep it was

amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Hilarious 12 minute short film - Cafe Racer on You Tube

I enjoyed it,'cept for the Honda slam...still sore over that.LOL. Though it was the longest tunnel known to man.

Re: Hilarious 12 minute short film - Cafe Racer on You Tube

Lucky 1
I typed "Chicks dig cafe's!" into Google and I cannot find it.
Nothing with that title.

Give us a direct link please.

You want to see a funny video you will not forget?
It is not what you think.

Try this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Hilarious 12 minute short film - Cafe Racer on You Tube

Click on the yellow highlighted words "Cafe Racer" on his post.It will take you there

Re: Hilarious 12 minute short film - Cafe Racer on You Tube

cityslicker
thats a strange video. Not sure I understand british punks all that well.. But that chick was prety hot.
and that bike was prety nice.
Don't think it was a honda diss, it was just that the guy didn't take care of the bike, and thus got no respect.

Definitely a diss,if not they wouldnt have zoomed in on the Honda emblem...of course,the honda didnt die in traffic lol.I dig the goggles-lookDont think i could pull it off

Thanks Shinyribs. Forgot links on this forum are yellow not blue.
On a Roadstar Adventure.

amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Hilarious 12 minute short film - Cafe Racer on You Tube

1978Cafe750f
I will have to keep an eye out for Mercedes while riding around
brakes are like your pecker ... if you use it too much you'll screw youself