Honda impressive

Re: Honda impressive

Daddyman
Here is a cool Valkyrie                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCBLuMtLL4Y&feature=grec_index
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: Honda impressive

  Did ya ever wonder why every-one compares to H.D.,She loves the vibration and love the loud pipes,wont quite n smooth ,heck even a air bag get a Honda,Besides.... "You Meet The Nice's People on a Honda"....like ME!...RIDE ON..Piute...I try to say what "I" like ,but open to changes,didn't like black bikes till I had one full of chrome ...Run What ya Brung.

Re: Honda impressive

Two weeks ago, a buddy of mine, who is a city bus driver, pulled up near an HD owner at a stoplight...  He watched the HD owner reach down, and pick up, a piece which literally vibrated off of his bike.  We both laughed for a long time.  I do not understand the mystique in HD's, and I guess I never will.  Watching them at a stoplight, is mind-boggling:  I could not tolerate being shaken like that, every time I stopped.

People claim they want to be their own person, they want to dare to be different...  That is why they purchase an HD, so they can dress like the HD crowd (boots, gloves, jackets, hats -- everything has the HD logo, or they won't wear it), and become one of the masses, within the HD crowd.  So much for being their own person.    Ride what you want, but leave off with the BS, please.

There is a class action lawsuit beginning against HD, now, because several people have burned their right(?) legs while riding, due to the heat coming off of the air-cooled, V-twin.  "Lawyers without ethics, and stupid people looking for a fast buck..." [Shakes head in dis-belief, walks away.]

Re: Honda impressive

HAHA  SGTSLAG you just described my uncle to a tee!!!  well said     now,i dig harleys,too     i love the look of a sporster but my 6'3" 240 lb butt looks pretty overgrown on one      but that part about "standing out"  well said     goes for the goth and tattoo crowd as well     i dont get it     i respect individuals    crowd chasers annoy me