Honda singles models and years

Same as the twins, post the models and years we should consider adding.
Post urls for manuals and parts sources, too. If you know any.

Re: Honda singles models and years

I would say any Honda motorcycle 59-83 with a single cylinder engine.

Re: Honda singles models and years

Ok, so, I want to start gathering data for honda singles.

I mainly just need models and years. If you have the manual, you can try to email it, but using google drive or dropbox might work better OR you can tell me where you got it.

So far, I have gotten the cb160 manual.
I will also be looking for websites that parts can be obtained from.

Dump it on me so we can get this forum expanded!

Re: Honda singles models and years

The 160 was a twin. The only manual I had for a single in PDF was for the ATC models.

Re: Honda singles models and years

Yeah, when I was looking I saw the 160 was a twin. Honda sure made some small twins.

OK, well I will list models I have found so far. No manuals, just models.

ct200 trail 90
ca100
ft500 ascot
trail 70
z50

Maybe instead of doing this, here is a list of honda bikes. We can just pick from that list. Maybe that will make it easier. Do we stay with just on-road? Seems to me that we should, for the most part.

Re: Honda singles models and years

I think if you slide in to the offroad side of things you will get in over your head. There are TONS of different offroad models out there. Even though many of them are reincarnations, it's still a very vast universe.

Honda has built some wicked offroad machines, though. Like CR500's...

Re: Honda singles models and years

That's kind of what I was thinking. No off-road, at least not for now. Maybe in the future, and then give it its own sub.

Re: Honda singles models and years

So when I convert a Gold Wing into a motocross/enduro bike I will not be able to post it here?

Re: Honda singles models and years

Well hard to say, is it still a wing or is it in half off the first jump!

Re: Honda singles models and years

If you pull off a capable MX Goldwing build you've earned the right to put it wherever the hell you like. You could park on the White House porch IMO.

Re: Honda singles models and years

XR 1100. It would just have to be a better off road bike then the BMW GS 1100.

Re: Honda singles models and years

motogrady
Hey, it wasn't the prettiest thing at the Vintage Motocross, but it sure sounded good!

Re: Honda singles models and years

lol@ XR 1100

I can't keep the front tire down on my XR 400, pretty sure an 1100 would be a bit much.