I know it's not a bike....

Lincoln Highway Bullitt
But my other hobby is starting. I just finished the car and chassis. My brother has an engine shop and he does my motors. He just finished dynoing it. I just stuck it in the car. I have to finish hooking it up and letter the car. The season is here shortly. Any other racers out there?
Making Laps, Twisting the Throttle and Cruzz control, it just don't get any better!

Re: I know it's not a bike....

Lincoln Highway Bullitt
Making Laps, Twisting the Throttle and Cruzz control, it just don't get any better!

Re: I know it's not a bike....

Windsor power? I used to drag race.Never did any type of circle track racing,though dirt looks like a pile of fun.

One of my local tracks,Natural Bridge Speedway,has both a drag strip and a dirt track. I used to watch the dirt track guys run while I was waiting for my class to stage. I loved watching them hang the front left tire!

Good luck this season! And be safe...as best you can

Re: I know it's not a bike....

Brings back memories of my 1974 Gran Torino station wagon.  Avocado green, third seat, and a 351 Cleveland under the hood.  What a rev-happy motor that was.  I miss that car.