REAL Women Riders N ARE FUTURE Riders,no porn

REAL Women Riders N ARE FUTURE Riders,no porn

                                           womenmotorcyclist.com
                       Women Riders make the pavement look good!
                                                Ride ON!

Re: Women Riders

cdaiscool
Lookin' good! I'd like to find me one of those.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Women Riders

masiste
I hear you. The cute girls I 've seen/met ridding actually ride Vespas and Mopeds. For a chick magnet, guess I better cafe a moped !
750DOHC

Re: Women Riders

cdaiscool
I've always thought a Honda Ruckus was a badass moped.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/honda-zoomer

Was looking up a pic to show, but came across that. Much nicer.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Women Riders

Hubba-Hubba! Tank shiftin' and sliding sideways with both feet on da pegs...this chick rocks.

Re: Women Riders

masiste
 Man. Looking at those pics makes me wanna get a Moped !
750DOHC

Re: Women Riders

vieja al
Ya'll are living in the wrong place. I promise you I do not ride a moped or a vespa and neither do any of my friends...lol.
Vieja al

My magnificent brainwaves are the equivalent of mental cold fusion and are self perpetuating without the need for regenerative rest.

Re: Women Riders

cdaiscool
Neither do I. I have a 750 that does the job of commuting to work and around town more than adequately. Was just commenting/showing that there are some "manly" mopeds out there.

Not to mention, some guys are into making odd things go fast.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Women Riders

Elliot Cannon
It looks like both her feet are on the pegs but if it's a tank shifter, at least one of her feet is on the clutch.  Old school for sure.
Maintain thy airspeed, lest the ground arise and smyte thee.
A mile of highway will take you one mile.  A mile of runway will take you anywhere.

Re: Women Riders

Re: Women Riders

This thread has the potential for awesomeness....

Re: Women Riders

      Look at there Eye's ,They are not posers,They mean business

                                Bet my Vincent wips yo lye-mi

Re: Women Riders

Piute
                                                       ( CLASSIC )

     "I believe that everything happens for a reason.
    People change so that you can learn to let go.
    Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right.
    You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and
    sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."~Marilyn Monroe

Re: Women Riders

Re: Women Riders

cdaiscool
Found this thread on my local motorcycle shop's thread, thought I'd probably best share the love.

http://forum.caferacerypsi.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: Women Riders

free2ride
some of those girls aren't wearing . . .

. . . helmets
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Women Riders

lol  Like I said:this thread has the potential for greatness

Re: Women Riders

free2ride wrote
some of those girls aren't wearing . . .

. . . helmets
    Thats cause MOST states you are FREE2DESIDE

   thats a passanger ,dime a dozen

Re: Women Riders

MarkPBG
Spotted a few online.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aphrodaia/1101312513/in/photostream/

Looks like Germany from the geotag on the picture....the bodywork looks aluminum, and different from most styles I've seen. Custom built maybe?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/michab100/7907163774/

http://bestmcrides.com/media/chickonbike.jpg

But my favorite online lady rider has got to be The Motolady. Wrenches her own bikes, building frame up Ducati 750, photographer, has been to Bonneville!....
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbi2ivXsyI1qgolyao1_1280.jpg

Oh, you should probably check out her blog too, she's collected and posted tons of pics of female riders. ;)
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Women Riders