I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

MarkPBG
Poor guy spent a lot of money doing this, probably. WHile I will say, it looks nice, it does NOT look right. It just doesn't "work".

1993 Honda CB750 Cafe Racer
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

Daddyman
I kinda like it, just needs a little somethin.....
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

Piute
 I kinda like it, just needs a little somethin.....

  Yeh side covers for 1
and each person has there own veiw of what they wont there bike to be
  If I wonted my "77" F2 to look like most every one else It would be a cafe .

                                                    No mine is mine

Re: I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

That tank on that bike looks incomplete without the side covers to finish the shape of the "body".It needs a different tank(or at least serious mods) and some spoke wheels

amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

Lucky 1
He just was not willing to give up that gas tank.
Also the big instruments need to be lowered and that headlight needs to be lowered or changed.
Here is a quickie Photoshop fix.
"0"/>
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

That works.

amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

samir_nayanajaad
I was thinking no side covers on my bike, and putting the electronics under the seat to have room for a big ol oil tank. Maybe a separate fuel tank in the area too, thinking efi lately.....
Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to god one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.

I like what Donald did with that pic.Donald,you're right about lowering the instruments,too.That makes a big difference.I like the open frame look on alot of bikes.But not every bike looks good done the same way.Variety is the spice of life! I have to admit that EFI is very nice and convenient,but for me,taking the carbs off would kill the fun of my bike.I like things as simple as possible.The magic of a carburetor will never lose its appeal to me.But I am glad to have electronic ignition vs the stock points.That part doesnt show...i guess im a big poser

Re: I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

Lucky 1
OK...I am game.

Now I suppose you want graphics too?

On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

I like it. Hmmmm I just happen to have a DOHC in the shed. Now if I can find a blue Suzuki tank.

Re: I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

TOOLS1 wrote
I like it. Hmmmm I just happen to have a DOHC in the shed. Now if I can find a blue Suzuki tank.
TOOLS
Not a chance!LOL

 Sure Donald,what kinda graphics you got in mind?

amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: I'm sorry, but the newer models just don't look good as cafe's.

Daddyman
See Its cool...
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---